When I thought of how many things I need to take with me wherever I go with my little one, I realised I have to leave at home my favorite DSLR. The size and the weight of it are reasons to check her out of my packing list and carrying one extra bag with a baby, at the top of stroller, a handbag and one extra bag for the necessary, are too many things for a walk.
Just before giving birth, I decided to buy a mirrorless camera in order to have excellent quality of pictures and an easy photo tool to carry around with me. To me Nikon was the only option since I have for 5 years now the D3100 which I totally love. Usually when you start with a brand which you learn well is kind of difficult to change.
After a little market research and a suggestion from a friend photographer I decided to buy the Nikon J5 and I mention below 7 reasons why I have absolutely loved it!!
- 1. Her high resolution, 20.8 megapixel.
- 2. The excellent videos with 4Κ resolution.
- 3. Her extremely easy menu. Someone who does not know a lot about taking pictures can get great results via the auto standards.
- 4. It has WIFI. I do not need cables to share my pictures.
- 5. It is really light and it fits everywhere.
- 6. The screen is touchable and it has a tilt selection of 180 degrees (that is a super option and not only for selfies).
- 7. It is very elegant and pretty. It brings on something from the past, vintage cameras.
Love!! Love!! Love!!